Wednesday, April 29, 2009

#23 - Beyond MySpace: other social networks

I really like having a alternative to My Space and Facebook. I think Ning would be a great alternative to keeping your personal life and professional life separated. MY Space and Facebook, I feel are little too personal for my current students. Facebook/My space could be used to stay in touch with our students as they leave high school and begin their "after high school" life - whether it be college, career, marriage or a combination of the three.
Classroom 2.0 was really cool even though it was somewhat overwelming for some one of my technological caliber. It was innovative to network teachers thus allowing teachers to use this as resource. With summer approaching and being exposed to some many amazing technological tools, I keep thinking I can't want till summer so that I have plenty of "play" time!

No comments:

Post a Comment