Monday, April 27, 2009

Thing #18-YouTube



I explored youtube and found this biology rap about mitosis. It could be use to get the interest of students and possible reinforce cell division concepts. It would also be neat to assign students a video assignment over a biology concepts and videos like this could be used for examples. It was fun to look around and find videos of interest. I watched a how to video over how to be a gangsta - I thought I might get some insight on some of my students. I also went to a site that showed movies in 5 minutes - it was alot of fun to see the shorten version of Twilight.
Teachertube I think will be a safer site to find video for classroom. I will definitely be looking here for video to use in the classroom!!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I'll have to look for the 5 minute version of Twilight!

    ReplyDelete