Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thing #21 - Google Misc

I did not realize how many other options google has. I have always used google as a search engine. I investigated several of the google tools. The first one I looked at was Google Notebook - as always I am trying to find ways to get and stay organized. I was disappointed when the site was closed to new users and would only accomodate old users but... The next one I tried was Google Sketchup but once again disappointment. This site was blocked from school computors. Looked over Google calender and liked what was there. Thought it would be good to have a family calender that each family member has access to, even the one at Tech. Also checked out Google sites and thought that it would be neat to have a family/group website. Once summer is here and there is more time it will be alot of fun to implement some of this tools into my personal and professional life!

1 comment:

  1. Remember, as a teacher you can override sites that are blocked for students if you need.

    ReplyDelete